Thanks for reaching out and sharing your concern.
You seem to be under immense academic pressure to perform and I understand how challenging that can be. I know studies can be very stressful. It’s how we tackle the stress that sets us on track. You can follow some stress management skills to equip yourself with better study skills.
Things you can try to manage your stress.
– Try to relax by taking deep breaths, check our section on mindfulness.
– Take up an activity you enjoy and love
– Exercise and get some fresh air
– Spend time with supportive friends and family
– Stop procrastinating- Get that dreaded task done first so it’s out of the way.
Put everything aside and start with a positive mindset. As you only have a few months left to prepare for your examinations. You can try the following things –
– Plan and prioritize the subjects that require more attention or the subjects you are finding hard and prepare a time table accordingly.
– Set specific goals and subgoals and always give yourself some rewards once you achieve your goals.
– Find a place where you can sit and study comfortably for long durations without any disturbances.
– Keep your phone or gadgets away which might distract you to focus on your studies.
– Time your breaks on small intervals will help you refocus better and study for a longer time.
Do remember that you are not a failure, and your grades are certainly not what you are made of. Take one day at a time. Stay positive and even if you have failed in a subject find ways to improve and get better at it. The way you talk to yourself is an essential element in developing a positive self-concept.
Hope this helps, If you have any other query, feel free to come online for chat from 11am – 7pm(Mon.-Sat.) or drop us an offline message.