Question : I dream a lot at night, and the effect remains in my mind the whole day. Because of this, I lose my concentration, so what to do?Teentalker , 17-year-old
I can understand your worry and concern for yourself and we are glad that you reached out to us for assistance.
Thanks for reaching out and sharing your concern.
Dreaming is a means by which the brain processes emotions, stimuli, memories, and information that’s been absorbed throughout the day. Sometimes there is a difference between your ideal self and your real self and these differences cause conflict and lead us to overthink our choices and abilities as a person. This often leads to frequent dreams. I presume you need to review and resurrect your self – esteem, self – concept and self – image and make assertiveness your style of behavior and communication.
These concepts are all reflective of how you see yourself and your own worth. I would suggest you go through this link about Dreams. https://www.teentalkindia.com/explore/general/dream-another-dream-but-read-this-first
As you also finding it difficult to concentrate on your studies, I am sharing with you some tips for better concentration –
– Prepare a time table by planning and prioritizing the subjects that require more attention.
– Setting your target for regularly is very important. Set goals according to your convenience.
– Find a comfortable place where you can sit and study for longer durations without any disturbances.
– Keep your phone or gadgets away which might distract you.
– Take small breaks on intervals will help you refocus better.
Please go through these helpful resources.
Hope this helps, If you have any other query, feel free to come online for chat from 11am – 7pm(Mon.-Sat.) or drop us an offline message