Everyone in my friends group ignore me. I don’t know whom I should talk to? Please help.
Thanks for sharing your concern with us.
Attention is a basic human need. It’s how we interact with the world, and it’s how we connect with others. Without attention, we can’t learn new skills, we can’t stay organized, and we can’t even get by in our own lives.
But what does attention look like? Where does it come from? And how do you keep yourself from being distracted? We’ll answer these questions and more in this blog post!
We would like you to take tiny steps to get the desired outcome.
First step would be to sit with a pen and paper and introspect yourself calmly.Ask following questions to yourself:
● Since how long are you facing this concern
● Was there any particular reason or situation when it started
● Are my likes, dislikes, values similar to my friends or people around me
● List down the reasons you feel are causing people to distance themselves from you or not pay attention to you.
Simple ways to overcome Lack of Attention:
- Become self-aware: Identify your likes, dislikes, hobbies, and choose friends with similar interests, likes and dislikes.
- Make it about them : Listen more and talk less. Ask people more about their feelings , likes , dislikes this will attract more people towards you and will enjoy your company.
- Personality development: Talk well,confidently and use positive language.
- Don’t complain or cry about life: Everyone has challenges but when we meet friends we want to have fun and forget about the situation for a while . Sharing your concerns is important but don’t dwell over them. Learn the art of letting go and enjoy the present moment.
You can also reach out to our experts by clicking on “Chat With Us.”